Affordable Options for Pro Se or Do it Yourself Divorce & Child Custody in this UNBUNDLED SERVICES!
Our Unbundled Services are the most affordable options we offer for your pro se family law or Do it Yourself Family Court, divorce or custody case. If you don’t want to spend thousands in legal fees working with an attorney or if just want to keep lawyer fees to a minimum you can let us assist you in preparing specified portions of your Family Court case. Unbundled Services are ideal for pro se family law or Family Court or those looking for do it yourself family law help. We help with Divorce; Custody; Modification; Relocation; Contempt; Enforcement, Settlement, Mediation or any other Family Court matter.
Find out details on how the process works here.
The Rates/Fees for each service here.
List of Services Offered:
- Document Preparation/Organization – any legal document or correspondence will be drafted for you based on the details you provide. Includes Petitions, Motions, Letters, Responses, etc. (Ideal for anyone who needs help with a portion of a pending case or one they are considering starting.)
- Document Review/Interpretation – any legal document or correspondence will be reviewed and interpreted for you, a court document, legal document or correspondence. Includes Motions, Discovery, Letters, etc. We also read court transcripts to help you decide if you have issues to appeal, how to file follow up motions or take any other action. We also audit attorney invoices to help you determine if you are being overcharged for services, if bills being padded or if you are getting what you are paying for. (Ideal for anyone who needs help with a portion of a pending case or one they are considering starting.)
- Legal Research – have a search done for caselaw, statutes, laws, procedural rules that apply to your case. (Ideal for anyone who has a case pending or considering starting a case but want to have the relevant applicable laws to bolster their case.)
- Judge Background Search – have a search of your judge’s previous rulings in cases similar to yours. (Ideal for anyone whose case has already been assigned to a judge.)
- Asset Search/Background Search – have a personal background investigation or financial/asset search done. (Ideal for anyone looking to locate info on someone that is a party or witness to a current case.)
- Attorney Search & Screening – get help choosing the most qualified attorney to represent you. (Ideal for those who have worked with attorneys in the past and have not had good experiences or those who would like help vetting and screening new attorneys to ensure professional compatibility.)
- Uncontested Divorce (Done for You or Done with You) – have the forms prepared for you or have the entire process done for you. (Ideal for anyone who would have the entire process done for them or who just wants some assistance with completing documents & filing them.)
- Best Interests of the Child Factors-Child Custody Analysis (Relocation & Modification available) – have a thorough custody analysis using the “Best Interests of the Child” factors of your state applied to the facts of your case. (NOT ideal for those who have not been to court yet since the best analysis takes into account the other parent’s claims of being most “fit” or seeking sole custody.)
- Pro Se (Self Represented) Trial Folder/Notebook or Evidence Organization or Witness Preparation– we will go through some parts of trial preparation with you or ALL of it. You can decide if you only need help with certain aspects of trial preparation, like locating witnesses, choosing the “right” witnesses, prepping them for trial and coming up with a set of questions for direct/cross-examination. (NOTE: We can prep you as a witness as well.) Whatever you decide, we will created a comprehensive and well thought out plan for your custody or divorce trial or hearing. If you choose the trial prep service we will go through EVERY aspect of your case to help you prepare to present your case and defend against the other party’s case. We take a thorough look at all of your petitions/motions/orders; your Discovery & evidence, find relevant caselaw, etc. to adequately prepare your case for trial/hearing. (Ideal for those who think they are able to handle their trial on their own.)
- Strategic Action Plan (Casemap) – have a complete & thorough analysis of your ENTIRE case which would include applying relevant laws, organizing evidence, highlighting the Strengths & Weaknesses, coming up with Actions to Take and so much more. This is like having a “paper lawyer”. (Ideal for anyone who wants to start off their case with a clear vision & plan to success; anyone who has a case pending and represented by an attorney but want something more precise or anyone who has a case pending but don’t have an attorney and would like a clear roadmap to success.)
- Forms/Templates – blank forms are available for you to complete on your own. For all fifty (50) states. (Ideal for anyone who has a case, starting a case, represented by an attorney or pro se who needs a form or template to handle some aspects of their case on their own.)
What are Unbundled Services and Who should use them?
A lot of times people who are pro se in Family Court or self represented in their family law case, need help with certain aspects of their divorce or custody. For instance, you might need help drafting a Modification petition in your pro se custody case or knowing to proceed on your Do it Yourself divorce. In addition, people who are represented by an attorney may also want outside assistance with things like research, firing their lawyer, etc.
Unbundled Services can help in these instances. If you are pro se or representing yourself, working on an agreement or resolution with the other party or just want to keep legal costs down by handling portions of your case yourself, Unbundled Services is what you need.
We Prepare and Review documents such as, petitions or complaints, responses or answers, modification/relocation/contempt motions, discovery requests and responses, motions, correspondence, trial memos and much more. We use our professional expertise to ensure that the documents we prepare meet your state’s requirements.
We also provide professional level Personal Background and Financial/Asset searches. Our contractors are licensed private investigators and will provide an in depth investigation to prepare you for custody or divorce trial, mediation or settlement. If you suspect that your ex or soon to be ex is withholding important information or hiding assets, our experienced asset and background search will help you find that information or assets.
Our Legal Research and Judge Background Searches allows you to prepare an effective claim or defense in your divorce or custody case. We provide extensive caselaw, statute or administrative law research so that you are prepared to argue your position with authority. It is crucial that you research your judge’s previous decisions and other public opinions to have insight on how he or she would rule on important issues like “the best interests of the child”. We can conduct a thorough search of your judge (depending on your state).
We have experienced Process Servers, in NY & NJ, who will serve any party located within these jurisdictions, no matter where you are. They will provide proof of service pursuant to the laws of your state.
Our Uncontested Divorce is an affordable way to get divorced without incurring excessive lawyer fees. We work closely with you in preparing the necessary documents quickly and efficiently. All issues must be agreed upon to be eligible for Uncontested Divorce but if there is no such agreements, we can help negotiate terms of any part of your divorce with our coaching or consulting services. Uncontested Divorce can save time and money through streamlined court procedures.
The Best Interests of the Child Factors Analysis takes an in depth look a the facts of your case and the factors of your particular jurisdiction and comes up with an analysis to strengthen your argument for or against. Most states have an average of 10-20 factors that the court must examine when it makes a determination about custody, relocation, modification and/or contempt. There is no one size fits all when it comes to custody cases. It is important to have a clear understanding of how the facts of your case measure up to the factors the court must refer to in the process. You can use this analysis to help you write your petitions/motions, to determine when the ideal time is to file for modification, how to organize your evidence-which will all lead to getting the best outcome in your case.
The Pro Se Trial Folder/Notebook or Evidence Organization are extremely valuable tool for the pro se in Family Court or self represented litigant whose family law case is going to trial/hearing. Trial preparation is very important and can be quite overwhelming, it’s a challenge for attorneys let alone the pro se or self-represented. Evidence Organization entails us taking all of the evidence you plan to use in your case to organize it, apply it to the Rules of Evidence of your jurisdiction, label it according to its importance with respect to the issues in your case and present it in a way the court is likely to give it considerable weight (although we research your specific court’s way of doing things, we make no guarantees.)
While, the trial folder is a bit more in-depth. We do everything in Evidence Organization IN ADDITION TO: help you prep witnesses, prepare Opening & Closing statements, draft your Exhibits List, conduct research to support your strongest issues, and so much more. You should NOT proceed to trial/hearing without this resource, a great Do it Yourself tool for custody.
Our Strategic Action Plan (Casemap) is our personalized, comprehensive full out report that will provide everything you need to present your case. This Casemap is the ultimate tool for ANY pro se family law individual who does not want to leave anything up to chance. This report will include a very thorough analysis of all the relevant issues in your case. I review all relevant documents; conduct extensive caselaw research; cite all pertinent laws, statutes, etc.; verify court status; lookup your assigned judge and their background, years of practice & previous decisions (this varies for each jurisdiction and is subject to the rules of their state); background of other appointed professionals in the case; and more. I use all of this information to analyze your case’s strengths & weaknesses; to develop a strategic plan for your case and to help you prepare for what’s to come. This report is extremely helpful, it’s like having an attorney in your back pocket. You can NOT afford to go a step further in your Family Court case without having this extremely helpful tool.
***NOTE: Discounts offered when you purchase more than one Unbundled Service or combine any of them with Coaching/Consulting packages.
Only need blank forms or templates? Go here to choose the Family Law form(s) you need for any of the 50 states.
Need More than Unbundled Services?
You may need more than task related services to help you with your Family Court case. Particularly if you are pro se or self represented in Family Court, you might want to explore our Coaching or Consulting services. These services will give you the 1:1 practical, technical, legal support you need every step along the way, as a way to ensure that your case is handled appropriately.
If you are represented by an attorney, you can try Coaching or Consulting on a one time (hourly) basis. However, if you are pro se or self represented you might want support on a continual basis (monthly packages). Either way you will get phone and/or video support, case analysis, updates & check ins and so much more. Or take advantage of the Group Programs/Membership if you want support in a community setting.
DISCOUNTED RATES ON UNBUNDLED SERVICES for those who take advantage of the Coaching or Consulting Services.
Every step you take, every move you make…MATTERS!
Get your FREE 15min consultation!
If you need customized help or RUSH service, please Contact Us now to ask about these.