There are options for you, don't have to do it all alone!
- Need a supportive strategy to fight a legal system that doesn’t apply the laws;
- Need a calculated strategy to outsmart manipulative lawyers;
- Need a solid strategy to prove or defend parental alienation;
- Need an effective strategy to defeat a narcissist;
- Need a defensive strategy to protect your child(ren) from abuse;
- Need a strong strategy to protect yourself from CPS;
- Need MY strategy to get more “wins”.
I can HELP you through my process in a smart way!!!!!
Which Service is Right for You:
How does this all sound?
Questions You Might Have
3. How can you save me thousands?
You don't have to come up with $5,000 retainers for lawyers who don't deliver what they promise. My process includes competent expert advice at fraction of the cost without sacrificing results. Although some of my packages are more expensive than my other services, it's still cheaper than attorneys. Do it yourself family law services, a la carte, coaching & consulting at a fraction of the price.
4. Can we start today, why do I need a consult first?
If you are looking for do it yourself family law help, then go to the Unbundled Services page. But it you are pro se family law or represented by an attorney then you should schedule a call first. I need to know all the relevant details and information before we can decide the best approach for you. I want you to get the absolute best results possible so that means I need to have a discussion with you first.
1. Why should I work with you?
As a strategist I work on preparing, presenting and positioning your case using EVERY detail of your circumstances. Lawyers don't. I have a unique way of finding strengths where there are weakness, of using the "irrelevant" to make a stronger argument, of accumulating leverage where there is little hope. In other words, I don't give up. Ideal for pro se family law or do it yourself family law services too.
2. What kind of cases can you help with?
I help with pro se in family law, do it yourself Family court, self-represented and lawyer represented with Contested or Uncontested Divorce; child custody cases: relocations, modifications, violations, etc.; separations; settlements; post divorce-enforcement, contempt, modification and much more. Doesn't matter where you are in your situation.
A LA CARTE Service for those who need help with more specific tasks.
1:1 Support for those who need support & guidance throughout!