Healing, growth and maintaining peace all starts with you! But I can help you along the way through my newsletters…
Now Download My Newsletters Absolutely Free!
Custody & Parenting Agreement
Divorcing a Narcissist
Negotiating with a Narcissist in Divorce
Parallel Parenting Agreement
- Suicide Prevention Help: www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org
- Domestic Violence Help: www.thehotline.org
- Working with a Therapist: www.goodtherapy.org/find-therapist.html
- Divorce Help: www.divorcenet.com
- Parental Kidnapping & Abduction: www.justice.gov
- Parental Alienation: www.paawareness.org
- Best Interest of the Child: www.childwelfare.gov/topics/systemwide/laws-policies/statutes/best-interest
- Child Support Information & Help: www.usa.gov/federal-agencies/office-of-child-support-enforcement
- Parenting Classes Online: www.familynurture.org/programs-of-the-family-nurturing-center/parenting-programs
- Divorce Financial Planners: www.divorceandfinance.org/financial-aspects-divorce
SupportPay: this platform is all about managing, tracking and paying child support and alimony. Though it helps to have both parents participate in the app, only one actually is required to do so.
Mend: an app that might help you recover from the painful end of your relationship. When you first sign up, you give one reason for the breakup (infidelity, fell out of love, etc.), indicate the last time you had any contact with your ex, and go on from there.
coParenter: lets a parent send a secure, non-trackable notification to the other parent, whenever picking up or dropping off the kids. Smart filters can help keep communications between the parties clean
OurFamilyWizard: includes several potentially useful tools for parents raising kids separately together.