Get your pre-formatted custody petitions HERE!
Our templates takes the guess work out of finding the “right” words to put into your initial custody petition. Too many times litigants struggle with wording their petition in a way that gets the court’s attention. The court can dismiss your petition based on insufficiency, being incomplete, being premature and so on. You can save yourself time and money by choosing the pre-formatted form based on your particular circumstances.
If you are unsure of which one you need, please feel free to email us to find out is best for your case.
Petitions to Choose From:
- Petition for Sole Custody based on absence of the other parent.
- Petition for Sole Custody based on being the sole provider & caretaker.
- Petition for Sole Custody based on being more “fit” parent.
- Petition for Sole Custody based on domestic abuse, criminal history or addiction.
- Petition for Joint Custody based on being an active parent.
- Petition for Joint Custody based on being equally “fit”.
- Petition for Joint Custody based on agreement.
Use this pre-formatted form as a solid foundation to establish your case. It will come with the main elements spelled out in order to meet the court’s requirements. You will only need to fill in the facts of your case around the elements pre-formatted into the petition.
If you have questions, please email me at or use the chat box on the Home page.